Post Processed Pink Flowers

Pink Flowers

A friend asked to use this image, shot with the Pentacor 135/2.8 a few mornings ago on walkies. So, I decided a bit of post production work would be appropriate to bring the image up to my standards. I generally post test images without much post because it better reflects what comes from the lens. However, for actual use they need some clean up.

The adjustments I made were pretty straightforward. I adjusted the contrast and luminance using curves. Then I sharpened the image just a bit to clean up the edges. I passed the result to an external program, Dfine2, for noise reduction. Finally, I exported the result as lossless PNG for delivery. The entire process took me a few minutes. (It took longer to describe it than to do it.)

I decided to post the result (reduced size, of course) here for comparison with the original. Enjoy.

One thought on “Post Processed Pink Flowers

  1. My cousin Tom told me these are called Cosmos. Now I have a name for them!

Comments are closed.